Here are a few tips to stage your home so that it looks its best on the market.Search All Homes on the MLS Here Receive a FREE Home Value ReportWe’re not breaking any news here, but real
5 Tips for Today’s Homebuyers
Dated: May 22 2020
If you’re planning to buy a home, here are our best tips to help you succeed.
Despite all the chaos in the world right now, the real estate market remains quite healthy. Homebuyers, however, still need to put their best foot forward when they find their dream home on the market. Today we’ll share some tips to help homebuyers win in our market:
1. Pick a local, experienced agent. Don’t be afraid to search Google and Zillow for reviews to find the perfect agent for your transaction. They should be familiar with your area, experienced negotiators, and have a good reputation. A qualified agent will help you get a leg up on your competition when you hit the pavement in search of your next home.
2. Work with a loan officer who is responsive and ready to go. You don’t want to go looking at houses without knowing how much you can afford. Usually, your agent will be able to recommend a loan officer they know and trust to get the job done so you can get pre-approved and move on to the next step.
3. Act quickly. In this competitive market, it’s key that you act as soon as the house you want hits the market. Your agents should have you set up on an automatic search so that you can get instant updates when the status of properties you’re watching change.
4. Act with confidence, but consider the seller’s position. It’s great to go into a transaction with confidence, but be fair in your assessments. Consider what would be attractive to you if you were the ones selling your home.
5. Trust your agent. I work with my clients as though I were moving with them. Your best interests are our best interests, and having someone to guide you from the offer acceptance to closing will take a ton of stress off your plate.
If you have any questions for us, don’t hesitate to reach out to the Snyder Team. We’d be glad to set up a consultation and help you take the first steps of your next home purchase.
As a licensed real estate professional in Minnesota and Wisconsin and a nation-wide referral community. I provide much value to facilitating real estate transactions with focus in the luxury and reloc....
Latest Blog Posts
If you’re planning to buy in this market, here are five tips to help you find success.Search All Homes on the MLS Here Receive a FREE Home Value ReportIf you want to buy, many factors work in